Personal Trainer / Coach
VyAyr is an exciting, young fitness company looking for passionate, highly motivated people to join our outdoor fitness team. Providing a fun, rewarding environment for our clients is key in developing their sense of self-confidence. We pride ourselves on offering the best environment for women to get fit, have fun and meet other women with similar interests.
We are interested in people who share our passion for fitness and who want to enrich women’s lives by teaching them healthy lifestyle choices. We do this by providing an exciting and motivating workout along with nutritional advice.
- Passionate about fitness and living a healthy lifestyle, and the desire to share it with other women
- Ability to lead women through a structured daily workout, providing proper form guidance and suggestions for modifications of all exercises
- Provide motivation and encouragement to build a team environment
- Build positive relationships with clients to ensure they are comfortable in the program and enjoying their experience
- Confident guiding clients on various fitness/nutrition-related questions
- Act as an ambassador for VyAyr Fitness in the community
- Comfortable both working with a head coach and taking the lead when necessary
- Confident leading a group independently
- Ability to develop and grow a camp independently
- Desire to work one-on-one with personal-training clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Nationally recognized personal-training certification (NASM/NSCA/ACSM/ACE)
- CPR certification
- 2 years experience in the fitness industry
- Group coaching/teaching experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to work with other team members
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of running a bonus!
- Flexible schedule (mornings required, some evenings necessary)
- Some Bay Area travel (car a must!)
For more information or to submit your resume, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.